Our center for Joint Replacement consistently ranks among the top orthopedic programs in the nation. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons use advanced surgical techniques to provide lower-risk surgeries and faster recovery times. The orthopedics team specializes in sports medicine as well as joint surgeries for the hip, knee, shoulder, spine, hand and ankle surgeries. We also provides comprehensive pre-habilitation and rehabilitation programs.
Our program has received high honors including:
- Recognized as “high performing” in knee replacements and hip replacements by U.S. News & World Report.
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ for 9 Years in a Row (2007-2015)
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Joint Replacement for 8 Years in a Row (2007-2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement for 11 Years in a Row (2004-2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 3 Years in a Row (2012-2014)
- Received the 2014 Women’s Choice Award for being voted one of America’s Best Hospitals for Orthopedics by women.
For more information, contact us at (828) 696-1027.